- This policy covers how Taranets treats personal information that Taranets collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Taranets products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Taranets does not own or control, or to people that Taranets does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Taranets collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- Taranets automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Taranets cookie information, and the page you request.
- Taranets uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Taranets does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Taranets may set and access Taranets cookies on your computer.
- Taranets uses web beacons to access Taranets cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Taranets products and services.
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
- You can edit your Taranets Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Taranets service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Taranets Newsletter, that are considered part of your Taranets account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Taranets may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Taranets account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete our Customer Support Contact Form.